We collaborate with other organizations to reach our purposes. Therefore, we may send your personal data in parts or as a whole to other organizations.
Such recipients are:
- Other Fresenius Group companies if such a transfer of personal data is required for the specific purpose (please refer to the overview of the locations in which Fresenius Kabi Group companies are active). The scope of such transfer largely depends on the scope of your request, in particular, which entities you interacted with. For example, if you are a customer of a particular Fresenius Kabi entity, we will forward your request to this entity, in order to process the necessary information to respond to it
- Service providers which process personal data on our behalf (e.g. for hosting or maintenance services) and have to follow our instructions on such processing; these service providers will not be allowed to use your personal data for other than our purposes
- Authorities, courts, parties in a litigation in case we are required to do so to meet any applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- Professional advisors or auditors, such as tax advisors, financial auditors, lawyers, insurers, banks and other external professional advisors in the countries in which we operate
International Data Transfers
We may send your personal data in parts or as a whole to Fresenius Group recipients in countries, which are not member states of the European Union or international organizations, for the purposes listed above. Please refer to the overview of the locations in which Fresenius Kabi Group companies are active.
We may send data to the following countries for which the European Commission has determined an adequate level of data protection to be in place that matches the level of data protection within the European Union in which Fresenius entities have been established: Argentina, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland or Uruguay.
With regards to such international data transfers to third countries, for which the European Commission has not decided that an adequate level of data protection exists, we have provided appropriate safeguards in order to secure your personal data to a degree that equals the level of data protection in the European Union.
Safeguards used are:
- Standard Contractual Clauses that have been issued by the European Commission
You can obtain a copy of these standard contractual clauses online, or upon request.